AWS CLOUD ACCOUNT(32 Vcpu)
AWS Amazon Cloud Account Free Tier 32 VCPU 1 Year
The AWS Free Tier account provides a wide range of services, including computing, storage, database, and messaging services. These services can be used to build and deploy applications, host websites, and store and analyze data. The free tier account includes the following AWS services:
- Amazon EC2: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. With the free tier account, users can run up to 750 hours per month of a t2.micro instance, which is a virtual machine with 1 CPU and 1 GB of memory.
- Amazon S3: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is a highly scalable object storage service that allows users to store and retrieve data from anywhere on the web. With the free tier account, users can store up to 5 GB of data in S3 and retrieve up to 20,000 requests per month.
- Amazon RDS: Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) is a managed database service that allows users to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud. With the free tier account, users can run one db.t2.micro instance for up to 750 hours per month.
- Amazon DynamoDB: Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability. With the free tier account, users can store up to 25 GB of data and perform up to 200 million requests per month.
- Amazon SNS: Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is a fully managed messaging service that enables users to send and receive messages from other AWS services and external endpoints. With the free tier account, users can send up to 1 million mobile push notifications per month.
In addition to the above services, the AWS Free Tier account also includes other services such as AWS Lambda, Amazon CloudWatch, and Amazon Glacier. The free tier account provides users with a great opportunity to explore and experiment with the various AWS services without incurring any costs.
However, it’s important to note that the free tier account is only available for new AWS customers and is valid for 12 months from the date of sign up. After the 12-month period, users will be charged for any services they continue to use. It’s also important to carefully monitor usage to avoid any unexpected charges